Friday, May 4, 2012

A Man Who's Got His Masters

"A man who's got his Masters is really someone..." -Bye Bye Birdie


I always start singing that song in my head when I think about Rob graduating with his Masters degree. And today, he did!
Blurry photo of my honey crossing the stage!


Today Rob received his Masters in Business Administration. He has worked so hard over the past two years to get to this point. I could not be prouder of him.
Used with Rob's reluctant permission


I've told Rob this many times over the past couple of years, but during his graduate program, I really saw Rob become the man I always knew he could be. I have loved Rob since he was a twenty-year old college junior who was just starting to figure himself out. I loved who he was then. But I am immensely proud of who he is today. The person who walked across the stage to shake the president's hand is a very different person than the guy I started dating almost six years ago. This guy is responsible, strong, determined. He follows through on every project and studies for every test. He shows up on time and participates in class. He impresses his professors and peers with his knowledge of, well, many many things. And most importantly, he never gives up on anyone or anything, including himself. 


Congratulations, my love. I could not be prouder to be the woman who will walk through this next exciting chapter of your life with you.



P.S. Rob, thanks for letting me use all the photos you hated. 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rob! You guys look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! :) We appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad there were photos on here! I was hoping they'd be on your facebook and they weren't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! There are more that I need to upload to FB...didn't want to put the pics of his brother and family up on my blog without permission from them. Thanks for reminding me to put them up though!

      Delete
  3. OMIGOSH, Congratulations to Rob!! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was a wonderful day..we are all so proud of him.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...